The USA uses and protects mega-corporations to occupy the globe and to subvert democracy. Mega-corporations in-turn use the USA to attain more power and reach.Do you see where that spiral leads?
Wednesday, August 18, 2021
On 9 July 2021, I said this:
This is from my thread on twitter.
Q: My employer just mandated vaccines for all employees. I don't want the injection. What do I do?
A: Become an injection-refusal activist. This is how.
- find and connect with colleagues who feel the same way, even just one other colleague, and meet to talk about it.
- research what others are doing, research - consult your union to see where they stand - document everything you do, for your safety - explore work venues in which you would be allowed to express your concerns - build strength with your group, try things, share
- create an anonymous/private group via social media to find colleagues and share ideas - decide if you want to go public about your position, learn how to do that - act, take small learner steps at first, evaluate each action
- reach out to other such groups, and share experience - read your contract, and corp. policy/rules - meet and talk to your member of parliament - write to the Minister in charge of overseeing your industry - document adverse reactions at your work
- don't argue, stay calm, only clearly express your position - don't backdown too easily - after all, it is your body, and your personal dignity (see great responses on the original twitter thread)
Wednesday, August 11, 2021
COVID-19 is the first fully-genetically-designed disease/cure construct.
The pathogen, the test (PCR), the injection (mRNA)... are all based entirely on computer-aided genome wet-chemistry, without rigorous cell cultures, analytical autopsies, lab demonstrations, or anything, and no debate.
Saturday, July 10, 2021
My today's philosophical thought:
Morality is a plea to be oppressed fairly, and not excessively.
Dominants have little use for morality, except that a society with fair oppression is more stable against degradation, revolution, civil war, and sabotage.
(All societies are dominance hierarchies, and oppression is a structural feature of any dominance hierarchy.)
Inspirational background: the 1939 book "The Twenty Years' Crisis, 1919-1939" by EH Carr
Friday, July 9, 2021
IN MY OPINION:
Saturday, February 13, 2021
I did this interview with TaniaTheHerbalist (our Episode 1) on 29 January 2021.
In it, I lay out the overarching role of dominance hierarchy in groups of social animals, including humans, and some of the main implications of this always-changing self-organized structure on the individual's health, freedom, and influence in society.
My starting point in the interview is an interesting recent theoretical physics paper about self-organized social hierarchies: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0211403