On 9 July 2021, I said this:
Wednesday, August 18, 2021
This is from my thread on twitter.
Q: My employer just mandated vaccines for all employees. I don't want the injection. What do I do?
A: Become an injection-refusal activist. This is how.
- find and connect with colleagues who feel the same way, even just one other colleague, and meet to talk about it.
- research what others are doing, research - consult your union to see where they stand - document everything you do, for your safety - explore work venues in which you would be allowed to express your concerns - build strength with your group, try things, share
- create an anonymous/private group via social media to find colleagues and share ideas - decide if you want to go public about your position, learn how to do that - act, take small learner steps at first, evaluate each action
- reach out to other such groups, and share experience - read your contract, and corp. policy/rules - meet and talk to your member of parliament - write to the Minister in charge of overseeing your industry - document adverse reactions at your work
- don't argue, stay calm, only clearly express your position - don't backdown too easily - after all, it is your body, and your personal dignity (see great responses on the original twitter thread)
Wednesday, August 11, 2021
COVID-19 is the first fully-genetically-designed disease/cure construct.
The pathogen, the test (PCR), the injection (mRNA)... are all based entirely on computer-aided genome wet-chemistry, without rigorous cell cultures, analytical autopsies, lab demonstrations, or anything, and no debate.